These coconut treats are sweet and chewy, a golden toasty exterior covered with chocolate makes them super delicious!
- ¾ cup egg whites
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Amoretti® Natural Toasted Coconut Cream Compound
- Cook egg whites and sugar over a double boiler to 122°F.
- Add shredded coconut and salt, cook to 158°F.
- Remove from heat and add Natural Toasted Coconut Cream Compound.
- Mix to combine.
- Chill mix for 1 hour.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop onto a sheet pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 15-20 min.