Super quick recipe for a classic American buttercream that can be used to frost any cake or cupcake!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 4 cups (1 lb) powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon 2X W.S.
- 1 tbsp milk
- pinch salt
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar, Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon, milk, and salt. Mix on low until combined.
- Increase speed to medium high and whip until smooth and fluffy, stopping to scrape the sides at least once.