When it's too hot to even think about turning on the oven, make this cool and deliciously creamy no-bake cheesecake!
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter thoroughly. Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9" pan.
- Chill crust in freezer while preparing filling.
- Beat the cream cheese until very smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and Cinnamon Bun Artisan, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour filling over chilled crust, smooth it out and refrigerate until firm, 2½ to 3 hours.
- Drizzle slices with Crema di Dark Chocolate Syrup for the final touch!