Today is National Sangria Day and tomorrow is the Winter Solstice; we'd say that calls for celebratory sangria! A lightly oaked chardonnay perfectly balances our tart Cranberry Craft Puree and crisp cider. Makes about 7 cups.
- 2 - 750mL bottles chardonnay
- 1 cup apple cider
- 4 pumps Amoretti® Cranberry Craft Puree
- 3 tbsp pomegranate arils
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, chopped
- rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine chardonnay, apple cider, Cranberry Craft Puree, pomegranate arils, orange slices, and chopped apple.
- Stir well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish individual servings with rosemary.