Here is an easy hack to incorporate flavor into your frosting. Add a couple of tablespoons of any of our Chocolate spreads into the buttercream and you are good to go! Truly creamy, mind-blowingly yummy!
- In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, beat the butter until pale and creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar in batches and keep mixing until everything comes together. As you add the powdered sugar, mix on low to prevent it from flying everywhere. Then crank up the speed to medium and keep mixing.
- Drop in the salt and mix to fully incorporate.
- Add the Vanilla Bean Artisan and mix to combine.
- When everything is thoroughly mixed, slow down the mixer and mix on the lowest speed setting to release air pockets.
- Melt Amoretti® chocolate spread in the microwave for 5-10 seconds and add into the buttercream and mix on low to combine. You can add more or less of the spread to cater to the flavor you are looking for.
- Pipe on to your baked treats and enjoy!