Try this easy recipe and create an irresistible, creamy chocolate treat for all ages!
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup cream
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1 tsp Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon 20X W.S.
- whipped cream
- Whisk cornstarch, sugar, cocoa powder and salt together in a saucepan.
- Pour in milk and cream, whisk until smooth.
- Over medium heat, bring mixture to a boil. Reduce to simmer, stirring constantly, and cook for 2-3 minutes until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, add butter and Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, stirring to combine.
- Pour into bowls or glasses and cover with plastic, touching top of pudding to keep a skin from forming. Chill for an hour.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!