Nothing says "summer" like a milkshake! We enhanced the traditional chocolate version with our Premium Vanilla Syrup for tons of flavor without overpowering sweetness.
- 1¼ pints chocolate ice cream
- 4 fl oz evaporated milk
- 4 pumps (1 fl oz) Amoretti® Vanilla Syrup
- whipped cream
- Put two glasses in the freezer.
- Cut chocolate ice cream into evenly size pieces and put back in freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Blend evaporated milk, Vanilla Syrup, and half of the ice cream in a blender for 30 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ice cream and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Pour in two chilled glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a cherry.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved