Recipe contributed by Tiffany Schleigh
If you enter the contest using this recipe make sure to tag Tiffany on the post. Facebook, Instagram & Twitter @tiffanyschleigh
- 3 tubes of crescent rolls
- 2/3 cups Amoretti® Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Crushed hazelnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open tubes of crescent roll dough and separate into rectangles. Use a rolling pin to gently roll the dough until it is very thin.
- Spread Amoretti Chocolate Hazelnut spread on the rectangles. (Optional: sprinkle these halves with crushed hazelnuts).
- Cut each rectangle into three pieces and braid. Then roll the braid and tuck the ends underneath.
- Grease your muffin tin and place one crescent coil in each tin.
- Bake 14-18 minutes until golden brown.
- While still warm, sprinkle the "muffins" with sugar.