If you're having a party or guests anytime soon, then you're going to love this recipe. Our easy-to-make yet deliciously indulgent Chocolate Dipped Cookie Spread Pretzels are perfect finger food. And with a variety of cookie spreads available and choices of white and dark chocolate for dipping, you can easily cater to any taste. Enjoy!
- Place small pretzels on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Fill the holes with Amoretti Cookie Spread.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Temper white or dark chocolate and dip the frozen, filled pretzels and set on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Let chocolate pretzels set for an hour in a cool place.