Nothing is better than homemade chocolate chip cookies. This recipe yields delicious cookies with tender chewiness!
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 1 scant cup sugar
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon W.S. 20X
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Stir dry ingredients together, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugars together until fluffy.
- Add eggs to the butter mixture one at a time, mixing after each egg.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing just until combined. Scrape bowl and finish mixing.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookies on a parchment-lined cookie sheet, leaving about an inch between them.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, rotating cookie sheet after 5 minutes.
- The cookies should be slightly soft in the center. They will finish cooking on the baking sheet while they cool. Enjoy!
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved