If you are looking for a cookie that perfectly encapsulates the sweet and rich sophistocation of chocolate covered cherries, this recipe is for you! These Chocolate Cherry cookies are not only beautiful, but also delicious, with the perfect mix of rich chocolatey hazlenut brought to you by our Natural Bacio Chocolate Hazelnut Praline Artisan and sweet maraschino cherries from our Natural Maraschino Bing Cherry Artisan Flavor. What makes this recipe so special is not only how delicious they are, but also the simplicity. You don't need to be a seasoned baker to enjoy these cookies, just gather the ingredients and follow the instructions, and you'll have a plate of scrumptious cookies ready in no time. The recipe's ease makes it perfect for both beginners and experienced bakers looking for a quick, chocolatey fix.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda, then set aside.
- In a seperate bowl, using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat sugars and butter until creamed, then add in the eggs one at a time.
- Slowly add in your dry ingredients a 1/2 cup at a time, scraping down your bowl in between, then add in your Natural Bacio Chocolate Hazelnut Praline Artisan and Natural Maraschino Bing Cherry Artisan and mix until completely combined.
- Refridgerate dough for at least 30 minutes, then using a cookie scoop or buttered hands, place 1in. balls of dough on a lined baking sheet, then using your thumb, press lightly into the center of each cookie to create a small indentation for your cherry.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Place a cherry on the center indentation of each cookie, then melt your chocolate and drizzle over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!