Who doesn't love Chip and Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast? Try these customizable and super delicious cookies that are very simple to make!
- teacup & teapot cookie cutters
- Sift dry ingredients then combine all remaining ingredients, stir until dough forms.
- Wrap dough in plastic and chill for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll out dough and cut with desired cookie cutters.
- Chill cut dough in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Cool cookies completely before decorating.
- Combine powdered sugar and water, stir until smooth.
- Pour icing into 5 small bowls.
- Add desired colors to icing in separate bowls, leaving one white.
- Decorate cookies to look like Chip and Mrs. Potts, see our video for inspiration!
- If you are not using the dough all at once, wrap what is not needed and place it in the refrigerator.
- The dough is very soft and warms quickly while using. Return dough to the refrigerator if it becomes sticky.
- Cover the icing with a moist towel to keep it from drying out.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved