A warm spring day calls for a delicately flavored treat. Coconut, cherry, and rose combine to create a fun ice cream perfect for soaking up those warm rays!
- In a large saucepan set over medium low heat, bring the cream, milk, and sugar to a simmer, stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add Natural Toasted Coconut Cream Extract and Rose Syrup, stirring thoroughly from the bottom of the pot.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Whisk and process the mixture in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Add Cherry Swirl during the last minute of churning.
- Once the ice cream has reached soft serve consistency, pour into a freezable container. Enjoy!