Elevate your evening with this sweet twist on a classic Manhattan. In the world of cocktails, classics hold a special place, but every once in a while, a creative twist can elevate a timeless favorite to new heights. The sweetness of the cherries complements the warmth of the whiskey and depth of vermouth, creating the perfect balance. So, raise your glass and toast to the perfect blend of tradition and innovation – the Cherry Manhattan.
- 4 pitted cherries
- 2 oz bourbon whiskey
- 3/4 oz sweet red vermouth
- 1.5 pumps Amoretti® Premium Cherry Syrup
- 4 drops of bitters
- orange twist and cherry for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker or glass, muddle 4 pitted cherries to a juicy pulp.
- Add bourbon, sweet red vermouth, cherry syrup and bitters, shake and strain into a rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with an orange twist and cherry.