Light, fluffy and silky smooth... this easy to make White Chocolate Carrot Cake Mousse is a dessert no one will be able to pass up.
- Whisk sugar into the eg yolks and set aside.
- In a sauce pan heat 1/4 cup of cream until it begins to simmer.
- Slowly whisk cream into egg yolk and sugar mixture and pour back into the sauce pan.
- Heat until the mix coats the back of your spoon.
- Remove from heat immediately and pour through a strainer over white chocolate.
- Add Vanilla Extract and Carrot Cake Artisan to the bowl as well.
- Mix until well combined and there are no more chunks of chocolate.
- In a separate bowl whip the remaining 1 cup until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly fold whipped cream into white chocolate mixture.
- Once well combine fill your serving cups with the mousse and refrigerate for 2-24 hours before serving.