Cute bunny bums, yummy grassy frosting and pretty Spring sprinkles! All on top of delicious Carrot Cake cupcakes flavored with our Natural Carrot Cake Artisan and filled with the most luscious Butter Pecan cream cheese frosting infused with our Natural Butter Pecan Artisan!
CARROT CAKE CUPCAKES
BUTTER PECAN CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- Mix together the flour and baking powder and set it aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a stand mixer or using a hand mixer until creamy and fluffy.
- Drop in the egg and mix until combined.
- Mix together the wet ingredients, including the milk, sour cream and the artisan!
- Alternate the wet and dry ingredients in batches and incorporate into the batter, while mixing on slow speed.
- Transfer the batter into a prepped and lined cupcake tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes if making bigger cupcakes and 10-12 minutes for the mini ones.
- Cool on the counter and while you make the frosting.
- Whip the butter until it is light and fluffy.
- Drop in the cream cheese and whip again.
- Add powdered sugar in batches and keep whipping until the desired texture is achieved.
- Finally drop in the Butter Pecan Artisan and give a final whip!
- When the cupcakes are cooled down, scoop out the center and fill it with the cream cheese frosting.
- Use green colored frosting to pipe grass on the top using a grass tip. Add fondant toppers and sprinkles to make it look prettier.