Mini cupcakes are the perfect treat for a party!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan or a 24-cup mini muffin pan with paper liners, spray the liners with cooking spray, and set aside.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar together in a medium bowl until combined.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the vegetable oil, Caramel Syrup, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, eggs, buttermilk, and espresso on low until blended.
- Mix in flour mixture, ⅓ at a time, until the batter is smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly amongst the prepared pan.
- Bake the cupcakes for 20-25 minutes and the mini cupcakes for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire racks before topping.
- In a large bowl using a handheld mixer, whip the egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Drizzle French Vanilla Agave Nectar slowly into the egg whites, whisking continuously until blended.
- Top the cooled cupcakes, giving them the appearance of a cup of coffee with froth on top.
- Drizzle with Crema di Caramel Syrup to replicate the appearance of a caramel macchiato from your local coffee house.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved