A Caprese Salad is a great dish to take to a garden party, potluck, or any summery occasion. Or, it’s a quick and easy dish you can prepare for yourself, even in the midst of a busy, fast-paced day. We’ll warn you now though, your bottle of Amoretti Premium Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette won’t last long! Even if you’re just making this recipe for yourself, you’ll find that this dish is just too tasty for its own good!
- 3 fresh tomatoes
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese
- 1 bunch of fresh-picked basil leaves
- Amoretti® Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice the tomatoes and mozzarella into thick slices. This is all done very much to taste, but you might want to slice the tomatoes a little thicker than the cheese.
- Place the mozzarella slices on top of the tomato slices. Top with basil; it can be torn into smaller bite size pieces, or leaves can be placed on whole.
- Drizzle with Premium Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.