Easy to make, enjoy this healthy frozen treat on summer days!
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅛ salt
- 3 tbsp Amoretti® Blue Agave Nectar Clear
- 4 cups chopped fresh cantaloupe
- 2 tbsp vodka
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp cream
- large sieve
- ice cream maker
- In a saucepan, bring the water, sugar, salt and Agave Nectar to a boil. Boil for about 1 minute, just to melt the sugar.
- Remove syrup and place into an ice bath.
- Purée chopped cantaloupe, vodka, and fresh lime juice until smooth.
- Strain, using a spatula to push the juice through the strainer.
- Combine the chilled syrup and cantaloupe juice.
- Add cream and chill for 1 hour.
- Process in an ice cream maker, following the manufacturer’s instructions.