Make this super tasty cannoli filling and have a little taste of Italy's fine cuisine without leaving your kitchen!
- Combine milk, powdered sugar and cornstarch in a small pot and whisk until smooth.
- Place pot over low heat and whisk continuously until mixture becomes thick and smooth. Remove from heat and immediately stir in Almond & Vanilla Extracts.
- Mix in ricotta, mascarpone, cinnamon, and orange peel until smooth.
- Cover with cling wrap, making sure it is touching the surface of the mixture to avoid forming a skin. Cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before piping into cannoli shells.