Makes 2 quarts, about 8 servings.
- 5 jasmine teabags
- ¼ cup butterfly pea flowers
- 8 cups hot water, divided
- 2 pumps Amoretti® Wild Strawberry Bar & Smoothie Concentrate per glass
- crushed ice
- 1-2 lemons, cut in 8 wedges
- Steep jasmine teabags in 4 cups of hot water for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Steep butterfly pea flowers in 4 cups of hot water for 3-8 minutes. Let cool and strain.
- Fill each glass halfway with crushed ice. Add two pumps Wild Strawberry Bar & Smoothie Concentrate.
- Pour ½ cup cooled jasmine tea over the ice and add more crushed ice.
- Top with ½ cup cooled butterfly pea tea.
- Squeeze a lemon wedge over the tea.
- Watch the colors transform as you stir your tea together, enjoy!