Buffalo wings might be our favorite thing about Super Bowl parties. The heat, that deep fried crunch, the fire-quenching dip, yum. But they're so messy and time consuming, you won't catch us volunteering for wing duty again. To that end, we've created a delicious alternative, all wrapped up in flaky goodness!
- 1 - 8 oz package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tbsp buffalo hot sauce
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Blue Cheese O.S. Extract
- 1 tsp Amoretti® Celery Oil O.S. Extract
- 2 cup chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- puff pastry sheets, cut into desired size squares or circles.
- 1 egg + 1 tsp water, lightly beaten, for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor pulse cream cheese, hot sauce, Blue Cheese and Celery Extracts until fully combined.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese mixture with chicken.
- Brush the edges of puff pastry with water. Spoon mixture onto one side of the puff pastry shapes and fold the other half over. Crimp the edges with a fork or pinch the seam by hand.
- Brush the sealed pockets with egg wash.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until puff pastry is golden brown.