Buffalo wings might be our favorite thing about Super Bowl parties. The heat, that deep fried crunch, the fire-quenching dip, yum. But they're so messy and time consuming, you won't catch us volunteering for wing duty again. To that end, we've created a delicious alternative, all wrapped up in flaky goodness!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor pulse cream cheese, hot sauce, Blue Cheese and Celery Extracts until fully combined.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese mixture with chicken.
- Brush the edges of puff pastry with water. Spoon mixture onto one side of the puff pastry shapes and fold the other half over. Crimp the edges with a fork or pinch the seam by hand.
- Brush the sealed pockets with egg wash.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until puff pastry is golden brown.