We used a recipe from Bakerella and added our Speculoos Cookie Spread. It is fantastically delicious and insanely easy to make!
- Grease an 8 x 8" pan with butter.
- Melt 1 stick butter in a large stockpot over medium heat, whisking often. The butter will foam and turn brown. Be careful not to burn the butter!
- Turn heat down to low, add marshmallows and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Add the salt and Amoretti® Speculoos Cookie Spread, stirring to combine thoroughly.
- Stir in the cereal, mix well. Press mixture into pan, using a sheet of wax paper on top to make things easier.
- Let cool for a few moments, cut into squares, and then watch them disappear!
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved