• 2 cups all purpose flour
• ½ tsp baking soda
• ¼ tsp salt
• 12 tbsp (1½ sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
• 1 cup brown sugar
• ½ cup sugar
• 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
• 1 tsp Amoretti® Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla W.S. 2X
• 1 tbsp + ¼ tsp Amoretti® Brown Butter Extract
• 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325℉. Line a sheet pan with parchment or a silpat.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
4. Add the egg, yolk, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, and Brown Butter Extract. Mix, scrape the bowl, and mix again just to combine.
5. Add the dry ingredients, scrape the bowl and mix.
6. Add the chocolate chips and mix to combine, be careful not to overmix.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden and the tops are just beginning to brown.
8. Cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from the pan.
9. Enjoy warm with a tall glass of milk.