We've all been there, confronted with the nearly impossible task of picking between indulging in brownies, savoring some warm cookies, or enjoying a delightful sundae. But what if I told you that you don't have to choose? What if you could experience the bliss of brownies, the comfort of cookies, and the joy of a sundae all in one exquisitely decadent cup? Enter Brookie Sundae Cups – the answer to your dessert dreams! Say goodbye to the anguish of this dessert dilemma, and say hello to a world where you can have it all.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or butter.
- In a bowl, add softened butter and sugar and mix using a hand or stand mixer until well combined.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla extract, chocolate fudge compound and melted chocolate chips.
- Add in the flour, salt and baking powder and mix until just combined (be sure to not over mix the batter).
- Pour batter into your greased muffin tin, filling just under half way full and set aside.
- In a bowl add softened butter, brown and granulated sugars and mix with a hand or stand mixer until well combined.
- Add in your egg and vanilla extract and mix until batter thickens and lightens in color.
- Mix in the four, baking soda and salt and once combined, add in your chocolate chips.
- Add cookie dough into your greased muffin tin on top of you brownie batter.
- Fill to about 3/4 of the way full and press cookie dough up the edges of the tin.
- Stick in your preheated over for about 25-35 minutes until cookies are golden and brownies are set in the middle.
- Set aside to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Once your brookie cups have mostly cooled, scoop some vanilla ice cream on top.
- Top with a drizzle of wild strawberry syrup and sprinkles.