Hello porch weather! Shake up this ultra refeshing beverage for cooling off those balmy afternoons. Makes 1 tasty drink.
- 4 large or 7 small mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh watermelon juice, strained (see TIPS)
- ⅓ cup Amoretti® Blueberry Martini Mix
- ½ lime, juiced
- watermelon juice ice cubes, optional, for serving
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle mint.
- Add watermelon juice, Blueberry Martini Mix, lime juice, and ice. Shake well to chill.
- Strain over fresh ice or watermelon juice ice cubes and enjoy!
TO MAKE WATERMELON JUICE Blend cubed watermelon in a blender until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh seive to remove pulp and refrigerate. Stir before using.
© 2019 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved