Here is how our Artisans are the best when it comes to making easy, no-churn ice cream at home with just a few ingredients and no fancy equipment! Your kids are gonna love it this Summer!
- Add cream cheese to the bowl of a stand mixer or a medium sized bowl if using a hand mixer.
- Mix on medium high speed and then slowly drizzle in the condensed milk and mix until the mix is completely smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and zest and mix again. Keep aside.
- Whip the heavy cream in another bowl and drizzle in powdered sugar when the cream starts foaming up. Whip to stiff peaks and fold into the cream cheese in two batches using a spatula.
- Once whipped cream is folded in, separate 1/3 of the mix into another bowl. Add the Blueberry Artisan into this and fold to combine.
- Drop in the Vanilla Bean Artisan into the other bowl with the rest of the cream cheese mix. Fold to combine.
- In a freezer safe container, alternate the vanilla and blueberry mix with a sprinkle of graham crackers in between the layers.
- TIP: You can use a small knife to create swirls and gentle taps of the container on the countertop will help release the air bubbles and makes the layers settle snuggly!
- Freeze for 5-6 hours and scoop into cups or cones and enjoy!