These flavor-packed Bloody Mary Egg Bites will make your mornings easier and 1,000x more delicious 🍅🥚 Our Bloody Mary Craft Puree seamlessly added bold tomato, citrus, spice, and celery flavor to bring this essential breakfast recipe to life!
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper
- 3-4 pumps Amoretti® Bloody Mary Craft Puree
- 1/2 cup baby spinach sliced lengthwise
- 1 small red pepper or 1/2 large red pepper
- 5 strips of bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese or cheese of choice
- Oil a cupcake tin and preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl mix together eggs, milk, salt, pepper and Amoretti® Bloody Mary Craft Puree.
- In the cupcake tin layer spinach, red pepper, bacon and cheese.
- Pour egg mixture on top and bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!