Battle that last heatwave with a frosty spiked milkshake! Today we took inspiration from our epic Black Forest Cake loaded with chocolate and cherries. Black Cherry Artisan brings deep, dark cherry flavor to compliment a splash of kirsch liqueur. We even added Kirsch Extract to our whipped cream! Makes 1 large (15 fl oz) milkshake.
IngredientsKIRSCH WHIPPED CREAM
- 3 large scoops (12oz) chocolate ice cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 1½ fl oz kirsch
- 1 tbsp Amoretti® Black Cherry Artisan
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- black cocoa powder
- brandied, maraschino, or fresh cherries
- piping bag fitted with tip of choice
- Whip cream, Kirsch Extract, and Blue Agave Nectar until stiff peaks form. Transfer to piping bag and chill until ready to serve.
- Blend chocolate ice cream, milk, kirsch, Black Cherry Artisan, and cacao nibs in the blender.
- Pour milkshake into a tall glass and top with whipped cream.
- Dust with black cocoa powder and finish with a cherry on top!