Prepare this tasty main dish with tons of savory flavor in less than thirty minutes!
- 1 - 3 lb London broil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup Amoretti® Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- Preheat broiler and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Season the meat with the salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over low heat, combine Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, and bay leaf.
- Simmer until the liquid has reduced by half and is a syrupy consistency, about 5 minutes. Discard the bay leaf.
- Put the meat on the baking sheet and slather it with the glaze.
- Broil the meat 4" from the heat, until it reaches the desired level of doneness, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Remove from the broiler and let rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice the meat against the grain and serve.
- Pair with a baked potato and salad or asparagus for a complete meal.