Time to bring back the classic with an Amoretti® twist! Make these chocolatey fudgy cosmic brownies with our Premium Blanched Almond Flour!
- Rainbow colored chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a big bowl, whisk together the eggs and granulated sugar.
- Melt the butter (can be microwaved) and add it to the egg and sugar mix.
- Fold in the cocoa powder, almond flour and salt.
- Add in the Vanilla Extract.
- Fold in the chocolate chips or sprinkle it on top. (Optional)
- Transfer the contents to an 8 x 8 brownie pan or cake pan and tap the pan on the counter to release air bubbles.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and frost while still warm.
- Add all the ingredients for frosting into a hard bottomed saucepan. Bring it to a boil.
- Switch off the heat and transfer the contents into another bowl to cool down a bit.
- Pour in the warm icing on to the warm brownie.
- Top with the rainbow colored chocolate chips.
- Set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares (yields 9 square pieces).
- Enjoy as it is or with a dollop of ice cream.