It's no surprise that air fryers are taking over all of our kitchens for every meal! This air fryer French toast is easy to make and easy to customize with any of our Artisan or Compound Flavors.
- 12 Slices Sour Dough or Brioche cut into fours
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 3 Large Eggs
- 4 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 1 tsp. Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon Water Soluble 2X
- 2 tbsp. Amoretti® Gingerbread Compound (or any of our Compound or Artisan flavors)
- 2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Maple Syrup
- Mix eggs, milk, butter, vanilla and gingerbread compound in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix cinnamon and brown sugar.
- dip bread into milk mix and place into pre oiled air fryer basket.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Air fry at 350 F for 8 minutes.
- Open and flip bread, sprinkle with more brown sugar mixture and air fry at 350 F for another 4-6 min or until crisp.
- Serve with maple syrup.