Flavoring chocolate is fun and creative. But there are many places you can go wrong. Learn how our oil soluble extracts can be lifesavers when you want to do it right!
When flavoring chocolate using our oil soluble extracts, will prevent the chocolate from seizing up. You can easily flavor dark, milk or white chocolate with any flavor you can possibly think of. We have hundreds of f highly concentrated flavors that can be used in truffles, bonbons, drizzles, ganache, barks, candy bars, dipping sauce etc. Our extracts are shelf-stable, freeze and thaw stable and has no alcohol in them.
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- Measure chocolate by weight before adding the flavoring.
- Use the product usage level mentioned on the label of each product to measure the extract in the right quantity.
- Also use oil-based colors to give color to your chocolate flavored with oil soluble extracts to prevent the chocolate from seizing up.
- Melt or temper chocolate to desired temperature.
- Add the extract of choice and mix it gently. The extract will mix with the chocolate without any changes to the consistency or texture of the chocolate.
- Set the chocolate in molds, use in ganache, as dipping sauce etc. Enjoy!