The best American Buttercream recipe elevated with our Natural Wild Strawberry Artisan to achieve the most authentic natural strawberry taste to perfection. Pair it with cakes, cupcakes, cookies and what not!
- In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, beat the butter until pale and creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar in batches and keep mixing until everything comes together. As you add the sugar, mix on low to prevent the powdered sugar flying everywhere. Then crank up the speed to medium and keep mixing.
- Drop in the heavy cream and mix to fully incorporate.
- Add in the salt, extract and Artisan and mix again.
- When everything is thoroughly mixed, slow down the mixer and mix on the lowest speed to release air pockets.
- Use to frost cakes, cupcakes, cookies etc. and store at room temperature for a day, refrigerator for 2 weeks and in the freezer for up to 4 months.
- Bring to room temperature before using and whip it again for a couple of minutes to bring it back to life.