Take your next Thai night to new heights! Thai Iced Tea with Boba is simple to make and so much fun to drink, with just enough half and half to cool the burn so you can finish that bowl of spicy curry.
MAKE THE TEA
MAKE THE BOBA
- Bring water to a boil. Add Thai Tea Mix and Blue Agave Nectar, stir gently.
- Gently boil for about 4 minutes, remove from heat.
- Allow tea to steep for 45-60 minutes.
- Strain the leaves using cheesecloth or a fine strainer, set tea aside to cool.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- In a medium saucepan, boil 5 cups water.
- Add boba and boil gently for about 30 minutes, stirring gently but constantly.
- Pearls are done when chewy.
- Place 2 heaping spoons of the tapioca pearls in a tall glass.
- Add ice and top with thai tea, leaving room for half and half.
- Top with half and half, add a bubble tea straw and serve.
- Start with ½ cup Agave Nectar and add more if you prefer a sweeter tea.