Make the prettiest, sweetest, cutest DIY treats using Amoretti® Artisans and extracts. Have loads of fun making some no-bake Coconut Cottontails and Flavored Chocolate Treats with kids and family this Spring, as you pick out all the flavors of your dreams from our store online! Also, if you need a grown-up break in between, don't forget to shake up a Marshmallow Martini for a swig of yumminess with a kick!
Coconut Cotton Tails:
- 14 oz. Condensed Milk
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- ¾ cup Unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp Amoretti® Natural Artisan (if flavoring the whole batch use 1 Tbsp. This batch is split into three, each flavor (Mango, Birthday cake and Strawberry, 1 Tsp each).
- Unsweetened coconut flakes for rolling the cottontails.
- Gel colors of choice (optional)
- Heat condensed milk and coconut flakes in a pan. When it comes together and detaches from the sides of the pan, take off the heat.
- Add the Amoretti® Natural Artisans of choice to the condensed milk-coconut mix and fold thoroughly to combine.
- Chill the mix until fully cooled and can be rolled into balls.
- Roll the mix into bite-sized balls and roll it again in the coconut flakes (can color it using a drop of gel color, if preferred.)
- 4.5 oz Vodka
- 2 oz Half and half
- 4.5 pumps Amoretti® Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- Honey and sweetened coconut flakes for rimming the glass.
- Marshmallow of choice for garnish
- Dip the martini glasses in honey and then in coconut flakes to rim it.
- Shake up the rest of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and strain and pour into the rimmed glasses!
- Garnish with marshmallow of choice. Enjoy!
Flavored Chocolate Treats:
- Melting chocolate (chips or wafers) or milk chocolate or dark chocolate of choice
- Amoretti® Oil soluble Extracts (1/4 Tsp for 1 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 Tsp for 1.5- 2 cups of chocolate)
- Melt the chocolate, add the extracts of choice to flavor and dip your favorite treats in it.
- Chill the fridge until set and enjoy flavored chocolate treats with ease!