A sparkling, bubbly drink is just what you need this summer whether you are at the beach or a barbecue! Makes 1 mocktail.
- 4 fl oz pineapple juice
- 2 pumps Amoretti® Piña Colada Syrup
- 1 pump Amoretti® Grenadine Syrup
- soda water
- pineapple slice
- maraschino cherry
- Combine pineapple juice, Pina Colada and Grenadine Syrups in a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously to chill.
- Pour contents of shaker into a tall glass.
- Top with soda water and additional ice if desired.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice and maraschino cherry.
- For an alcoholic Sparkling Colada, add 1½ fl oz rum to the cocktail shaker with Syrups and pineapple juice and proceed as directed.