In need of summertime mocktail to enjoy at all the parties and cookouts? Well, we got you covered with this Sour Watermelon Candy Mocktail!
Inspired by the sweet and sour flavors of a watermelon Jolly Rancher and a Sour Patch Watermelon, this drink packs a ton of flavor with absolutely zero alcohol! Making it the perfect drink for those who are either pregnant or just down for an non-alcoholic beverage. Whatever it is, we got you!
- 2-3 Pumps of Amoretti Watermelon Beverage Infusion
- 4-8 Pumps of Amoretti Lime Premium Syrup
- 1/4 cup of cane sugar (for rim)
- 1 half of a lime to juice
- 2-4 slices of lime to garnish
- Mint Leaves
- Sparkling water
- Start of this mocktail by prepping all your ingredients. Grab yourself a plate for the syrup and a plate for the sugar to make the sugared rim, a nice drinking glass, some ice, and a spoon for mixing.
- With your plates, take one and pump 4-8 full pumps of Amoretti Lime Premium Syrup on a plate. Then, take your glass and dip it into the syrup.
- Let the excess syrup drip off before tilting the glass back up. Once the excess is off, dip the glass in the plate of cane sugar.
- Next add in the pumps of Watermelon Beverage Infusion. This step is really dependent on the sweetness preference you would like the drink to have. We did 3 pumps for this drink and it turned out perfect!
- Squeeze in half a lime, add the ice cubes, and top off the drink with some sparkling water.
- Add the limes and mint leaves to the top of the drink to garnish, and there you have it, a sour watermelon candy mocktail!