This fudge is easy and fun to make for the 4th of July. Amoretti's Marshmallow Compound adds a fun flavor to the fudge and our Food Colors are perfect for adding special holiday flare. This recipe is a staff favorite! Makes about 5 dozen 1" squares of fudge.
- Prepare an 8" square baking dish by spraying with nonstick spray and lining with parchment paper so that some of it hangs over the sides for easy removal.
- In a pot, combine butter, evaporated milk, and sugar. Heat until boiling, then stir while boiling for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to very, very low and add the marshmallow creme, chopped white chocolate, and Marshmallow Compound. Stir until melted.
- Divide fudge equally into three bowls.
- Add Red Food Color to one bowl, Natural Blue Food Color to the next, and Snow White Food Color to the final bowl. Mix until no streaks remain.
- Layer the colored fudge, beginning with ⅓ of the red, followed by ⅓ of the white and finishing with ⅓ of the blue.
- Pour three layers of each color, one on top of the other, until all the mix is used.
- Drag a knife through to create a marbled effect, making space between each drag, but only one way so as not to combine the red and blue, which will make purple.
- Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Slice in 1" squares and serve!
© 2019 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved