Start your morning off right with a hearty breakfast packed with flavor and nutrients to keep you going strong until lunchtime!
- 1 russet potato, cubed
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- ¾ tsp Amoretti® Natural Bloody Mary Seasoning Extract Powder W.S., divided
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 – 4 oz package cubed pancetta
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley, diced
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp four cheese blend (Provolone, Asiago, Parmesan and Romano)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss chopped potatoes with ¼ t Bloody Mary Seasoning Powder and set aside.
- In a cast iron or oven-proof skillet, melt butter and olive oil.
- Add chopped onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add pancetta and sauté for 5-8 minutes.
- Add garlic paste and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, sauté potatoes, salt and pepper, ¼ t Bloody Mary Seasoning Powder, parsley, and paprika.
- Cook until almost soft, 15 – 20 minutes, adding water as needed to keep them from sticking.
- Once potatoes are almost soft, add onion and pancetta mixture and stir to combine. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Make four indents into the mixture and crack one egg into each one.
- Sprinkle cheese and ¼ t Bloody Mary Seasoning Powder over the top, avoiding the yolks.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the egg whites are cooked but yolks remain soft.