The holiday season is quickly coming up, and that means there will be parties. Whether you’re hosting an event or just want to be a considerate guest, why not make some gelatin? We have the perfect seasonal recipe that’ll be a big hit with everyone from adults to kids!
Peppermint Gelatin with Strawberries is a delicious, easy, and fun treat to make that everyone will love. Garnish with a little (or a lot!) of whipped cream. You can’t go wrong with the classic wiggle and jiggle of gelatin, so take this easy snack, dress it up, and impress all your friends.
- 1 - 3 oz box strawberry gelatin mix
- 3-4 tbsp Amoretti® Peppermint Syrup
- 4 strawberries, chopped
- Follow directions on the box to prepare the gelatin.
- Add Peppermint Syrup and stir.
- Drop slices of strawberries into glasses or bowls before pouring in mix.
- Chill until set, about 4 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream and mini candy canes if desired.