Pear and cranberry, one of the best combinations for a great dessert and it tastes so good!
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup pistachios, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) cold butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss together cranberries, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, Cranberry Artisan, and sugar. Let sit for about 15-10 minutes. Smash some of the cranberries so their juice is released.
- Add pears, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and Almond Flour to the cranberry mixture and stir to combine.
BUILDING THE CRUMBLE
- In a second bowl combine flour, oats, pistachios, and salt. Add butter and mix by hand or in a mixer with the paddle attachment, until butter is pea-sized. Set aside.
- Place the cranberry-pear mixture in a casserole dish and top with buttered oat mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until bubbling and slightly browned on top.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved