A frozen treat that is made for adults! Champagne and peach makes this frozen dessert a delight to eat!
- 1½ cups champagne
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1½ cups grapefruit juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Amoretti® Natural Peach Artisan Flavor
- ice cream maker
- In a saucepan over medium heat; combine champagne, sugar, corn syrup and lemon zest. Bring to a boil.
- Boil for 4 minutes then remove from heat.
- Add grapefruit juice, lemon juice and Peach Artisan. Stir to fully combine.
- Strain thru a fine mesh sieve.
- Cover and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Burr mix or whisk before pouring into an ice cream maker. Process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Freeze for 6 hours before serving.