A frozen treat that is made for adults! Champagne and peach makes this frozen dessert a delight to eat!
- In a saucepan over medium heat; combine champagne, sugar, corn syrup and lemon zest. Bring to a boil.
- Boil for 4 minutes then remove from heat.
- Add grapefruit juice, lemon juice and Peach Artisan. Stir to fully combine.
- Strain thru a fine mesh sieve.
- Cover and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Burr mix or whisk before pouring into an ice cream maker. Process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Freeze for 6 hours before serving.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved