Dark chocolate bark with marshmallows and almonds gets a zingy update with Lemon Zest Oil Extract! It makes the perfect addition to a cookie platter and is an excellent hostess gift as well.
- 1½ lbs (680 grams) dark chocolate, chopped
- 7 g (about 1¾ tsp) Amoretti® Lemon Zest Oil Extract O.S.
- ½ cup roasted, salted almonds, chopped
- ½–¾ cup mini marshmallows
- double boiler
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, hanging about an inch over the side.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat and stir until completely melted.
- Turn heat to low and stir in Lemon Zest Oil Extract, making sure that it is thoroughly incorporated.
- Spread the chocolate into the baking sheet and sprinkle with almonds and mini marshmallows, the amount of both can be adjusted to your liking.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces and enjoy!