Christmas is coming and it's time to make that gingerbread house! Try our simple recipe for dough and watch the video for some architectural inspiration.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, cubed
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅔ cup corn syrup
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 tbsp Amoretti® Gingerbread Compound
- 4½ cups bread flour
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1½ tsp cloves
- Heat butter, sugar, corn syrup, and milk in saucepan just until warm and butter is melted. Add Gingerbread Compound.
- Sift dry ingredients and mix with wet ingredients.
- Flatten and wrap dough to chill overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut dough in desired shapes and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved