Gear up for warmer weather with this classic milkshake with a twist! Our cake batter compound gives you that feel of drinking cool, creamy cake batter in milkshake form!
Serving Size: 1-2 servings
For a tall Milkshake glass (12 oz.)
- 6-8 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream (Can use diary free Ice cream too)
- 3/4 - 1 cup Whole Milk (Can use any type of milk)
- 1 - 2 Tsp Amoretti® Cake Batter Compound
- Funfetti Sprinkles- as needed
- Whipped Cream (For topping)
- Maraschino Cherry (Garnish)
- Blend the ice-cream, milk and cake batter compound in a blender until thick and creamy.
- Add in the funfetti sprinkles and give a pulse.
- Transfer to a tall milkshake glass and top with whipped cream and garnish with a cherry on top!
- Ta-Da! Enjoy immediately or freeze it in plastic cups (don't use glass) and when ready to consume, take out from the refrigerator and let it come to original texture before consumption.