French Hot Chocolate
Posted on 07 January 2022
- 1 Pump Amoretti® Premium Espresso Syrup
- 1.5 tsp powdered sugar
- 1.5 Cups Whole Milk
- .5 Cup Heavy Cream
- 6 Oz. Dark Chocolate (at least 70%)
- Whipped Cream
- Cocoa Powder (for garnish)
- Chop up your dark chocolate and set aside.
- In a sauce pan mix together whole milk. heavy cream, espresso syrup and powdered sugar. Heat on medium just until bubbles form around the edge.
- Remove milk from stove.
- Stir in chopped chocolate until fully melted.
- Pour into you mug, top with whipped cream and dusting of coca powder.
Products used in this recipe