These flavorful Eggnog Brandy Truffles 100% win the treat of the year! The filling is rich and smooth cream cheese, white chocolate and Eggnog Brandy and covered in a delicate white chocolate coating. We dare you to just eat one!
- 12 oz. bag white chocolate melts
- 1 tbsp. Amoretti® Eggnog Brandy Industrial Compound
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg plus more to garnish
- 2 tsp. vegetable shortening
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium sized bowl add cream cheese, Eggnog Brandy Industrial Compound, powdered sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Using an electric mixer, mix until well combined.
- Take 1/3 cup of the white chocolate chips and melt in microwave.
- Take white chocolate and mix into cream cheese. Place bowl in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and roll dough into 1 tbsp. sized balls. Put back into freezer for 15 minutes
- Melt the remaining chocolate in the microwave, mix in vegetable shortening.
- Dip dough balls in white chocolate and place back on cookie sheet.
- Use remaining chocolate to drizzle on top of truffles and sprinkle with a touch of cinnamon.