When you have stale, leftover bread but don't want to throw it out, make bread pudding with some delicious Amoretti ingredients! This recipe is perfect for St. Patrick's Day too!
- 2 cups almond milk or whole milk
- ½ cup Amoretti® Irish Cream Syrup
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tsp Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon W.S. 2X
- pinch salt
- ⅔ loaf raisin bread, cubed
- 1 tbsp Amoretti® Crema Di Caramel Syrup
- glass baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk almond milk, Irish Cream Syrup, eggs, egg whites, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Distribute the bread cubes in ramekins then pour custard into the dish. Make sure all the bread cubes are fully saturated with custard.
- Place ramekins in a large baking dish filled partway with water.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until set.
- Drizzle with Crema di Caramel Syrup and serve.
- Instead of raisin bread you can also use a baguette, croissants, pastries, or sourdough bread.
- If your bread is fresh, dry the cubes in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Try this recipe with another Amoretti® Syrup for a completely different dessert.