Give in to the dark side of mixology. Makes 1 forceful cocktail.
- 2 fl oz blue curaçao
- 2 fl oz vodka, divided
- 3 pumps Amoretti® Wild Berry Craft Purée
- lemon-lime soda
- 1 tall glass
- ¼ tsp food-grade charcoal
- light-up ice cubes
- glowing lightsaber chopsticks
- 2 small, clear glasses
- Place charcoal at the bottom of the tall glass and fill with ice, layering in light-up ice cubes (don't forget to turn them on first!).
- In one small glass, pour blue curacao and half of the vodka.
- In the other small glass, pump in Wild Berry Craft Puree and add the remaining vodka.
- Simultaneously pour the red and blue liquids into the glass and watch the dark side take over!
- Top with lemon-lime soda, stir gently with lightsabers and serve.